The International Assembly is the highest instance of INPUT.
The International Assembly is responsible for implementing the objectives of INPUT at the annual Assembly meeting during the INPUT conference and to elect members of the International Board for terms of up to four years.
The International Assembly is a body which is comprimized out of INPUT Members who both have registered and paid the standard membership fee for the current year, and have registered as delegates for a minimum of two annual INPUT Conferences in the previous three years. The International Assembly decides which parties and individuals it will call in to its assembly meetings and points of agenda.
The International Assembly convened for the first time during INPUT 2010 in Budapest and have convened annually during the conference ever since.
PRESIDENTS OF INPUT SINCE 1977
- Howard Klein, USA
- Mike Fentimen, BBC (United Kingdom )
- Anne-Margrete Wachtmeister, SVT (Sweden)
- Michel Anthonioz, La Sept (France)
- Gwyn Pritchard, BBC Wales (United Kingdom)
- Gaétan Lapointe, Société Radio (Canada)
- Norm Bolen, CBC (Canada)
- Enrique Nicanor, Unite Media (Spain)
- Con Bushe, RTÉ (Ireland)
- Hansjürgen Rosenbauer, ORB (Germany)
- Noemi Schory, Belfilms (Israel)
- Judy Tam, ITVS (USA)